CRFGF -- Mission Statement
The California Rainbow for Girls Foundation receives donations and grants for the purpose of providing funds for charity project, scholarship, leadership, camp, and supporting CA Grand Assembly endeavors of promoting, encouraging, and developing good citizenship, patriotism, character, leadership, and service among young women.
CRFGF -- WHAT IS DOES
The donations and grants received by the Foundation financially support:
- CA Grand Assembly operations. The operational expenses include insurance, maintaining and upgrading equipment, website, and other operational expenses to balance the annual budget.
- Provides funds for Scholarships, Leadership Training and Camps.
- Holds the funds donated for the Annual Grand Service Project with 100% pass through to the selected 501(c)(3) charity organization.
CRFGF -- HOW FUNDS ARE RAISED
The Foundation raises funds through donations, grants and fundraising activities to support the various funds:
- Donations: support the Grand Service Project, Eight Scholarship Funds, Leadership Fund, General Program Fund and Camp Fund.
- Million Dollar Club: commit to a monthly donation. Minimum donation of $5.00 to the maximum donation amount of your choice, for as long as you choose to donate.
- Amazon Smiles: Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. Start your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Annual Grand Assembly Event Badge Campaign: Donation from Individuals (adult) $35 or more, Rainbow Girls $5 or more, Groups $150 or more.
- Other Donations: In Memoriam or In Honor, in any amount.
Charitable Giving through wills and trusts - click here
CRFGF -- MAKE OUR RAINBOW SHINE BRIGHTER
Use this form to make a donation to the California Rainbow For Girls Foundation.
Your time and generosity are appreciated.