California Rainbow for Girls Foundation
The California Rainbow for Girls Foundation receives donations and grants for the purpose of providing funds for a charity project, scholarship, leadership, camp, and supporting CA Grand Assembly endeavors of promoting, encouraging, and developing good citizenship, patriotism, character, leadership, and service among young women.
- CA Grand Assembly Operations -- The operational expenses include: insurance, maintaining and upgrading equipment, website and other operational expenses to balance the annual budget.
- Provides funds for Scholarships, Leadership Training and Camps.
- Holds the funds donated for the Annual Grand Service Project with 100% pass-through to the selected 501(c)(3) charity organization.
- Donations: Support the Grand Service Project, Eight Scholarship Funds, Leadership Fund, General Program Fund, and Camp Fund.
- Million Dollar Club: Commit to a monthly donation. A minimum donation of $5.00 to the maximum donation amount of your choice, for as long as you choose to donate.
- Amazon Smile: Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases. Start your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Annual Grand Assembly Event Lanyard and Pin Campaign: Limited-edition Grand Assembly lanyards and pins with or without a Grand Assembly-themed badges are a great way to support the CRFGF and give you a lasting keepsake to remember the year's Grand Assembly sessions.
- Other Donations: In Memoriam and In Honor, in any amount.