The Pot of Gold
California Rainbow's Newspaper
Please make sure your Pot of Gold articles are submitted on time! Our deadlines are Critical as we begin work on the paper immediately following the deadlines. The deadlines are as follows:
April 1 (Grand Officers and Grand Assembly Chairmen Only)
May 1 (Look for your articles in the August/September Edition)
August 1 (Look for your articles in the November/December Edition)
October 1 (Look for your articles in the January/February Edition)
December 1 (Grand Officer Only - Will, Office Descriptions, Baby Pictures NO ASSEMBLY ARTICLES)
Follow these Guidelines before submitting your article:
- All articles must be Typed in 12 pt. Arial Font and Double Spaced. Please do not type the article in all capital letters.
- Please do not use any color print or graphics.
- Include your assembly name in the article; name only, not assembly number.
- The article is to be about your assembly and its activities.
- The reporter's name, address, assembly, age and date should be typed in the upper right-hand comer of the article.
- When e-mailing, all e-mails MUST be received from the Mother Advisor's or Grand Deputy's e-mail as listed in the Pot of Gold, or a call MUST be placed to the Editorial Advisor to verify an article coming from a different e-mail address.
- Please write the assembly name in the subject line when emailing.
Sending in Your Article with Approval
The Mother Advisors or Grand Deputies are to submit the articles written by the girls and approved by the adults. Please send all articles as an e-mail attachment to the following address: email@example.com
- Articles submitted directly by the reporters will be treated as having NO APPROVAL.
- Attachments must be in MICROSOFT WORD format.
Photos should be emailed as separate attachments to the email address listed above.
A Final Note: Please stress the importance of reporting to your Pot of Gold Reporter. The paper is by the girls. It is important that we hear from each assembly. All articles must be submitted on time and follow these guidelines for your assembly to receive their 100% participation certificate! Let's make this year's Pot of Gold truly SUPER with 100% participation!
For questions about your Pot of Gold subscription, please reach out to our Business & Circulation Director, Mary Alynn Fallon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs. Jan Warney
2870 Osborne Road
Cameron Park, CA 95682
Business & Circulation Director
Mrs. Mary Alynn Fallon
7815 Whelan Drive
San Diego, CA 92119