To all Instructional Attendees: Thank you all so much for your participation at the Instructional! We continue to learn together through your questions and comments. We want to especially thank all of our girls and alumni for their crucial input on membership initiatives, their creativity in coming up with new ways to target potential new members, and their openness in sharing with us. We hope you take what you’ve learned from each other back to your local assemblies and reach out to your friends to join us! Remember the membership team is here to help you! As always, we would value your input on ways we can continue to make this event relevant and useful for YOU! Please complete the survey appropriate to your instructional by following the appropriate link below. The surveys should be filled out by both girls and adults that attended either Instructional.
Directed with all of our love and appreciation, Mrs. Warren and Miss Rosenthal
Northern Instructional: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5GSY6MH
Southern Instructional: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F65NBVM
California Rainbow is excited to announce the All New Communication Connection! Our Grand Recorder Melanie is working hard to prepare the July 2016 Edition of the Communication Connection and it will go out in its new electronic format in the next day or so!
To read the official announcement from our Grand Recorder, please visit the webpage for the Communication Connection at https://gocarainbow.org/Resources/Communication-Connection.
If you are already on the official roster for California Rainbow, you have already been signed up to receive the All New Communication Connection. If you aren’t currently listed on the official roster, please feel free to subscribe to the All New Communication Connection and receive it in your inbox every month on the Communication Connection webpage (the sign-up page is near the bottom of the page).
Note: We will still maintain a small mailing list for people unable to receive email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the Communication Connection at email@example.com. If you have trouble subscribing to the Communication Connection, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An updated dress code was introduced at Grand Assembly 2016. You can take a look at it or download a copy of it at the link below:
2020-2021 Grand Officers
On Sunday afternoon, the Martin family was on-hand at Grand Assembly to announce a scholarship that is being formed in honor of our Mrs. Martin.
Donations to the scholarship can be made through the Foundation by either using the link on the right sidebar (make sure to put Sara Lee Martin Memorial Scholarship Fund in the Notes section) or by going to https://www.crowdrise.com/saraleemartinmemorialscholarshipfund.
For more information see the attached document.
The All New Communication Connection!
Welcome to the new electronic version of the Communication Connection! To submit your invitation to the all new Communication Connection, follow the instructions following the subscription form below. Anyone who is interested is more than welcome to subscribe to the Communication Connection!
To submit your invitation to the Communication Connection:
- Send your invitations to email@example.com.
- All invitations must arrive via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox no later than 11:59 pm on the LAST day of every month. Invitations arriving after 11:59 pm on the LAST day of the month, will go into the next month’s Communication Connection.
- Your invitation must be sent in PDF format. Please do not send any other format. If you send the invitation in another format, it will be sent back to you for conversion to PDF.
- Please make sure that if your invitation contains more than one page, that all pages are included in one PDF document attached to the email addressed to email@example.com. There should not be more than one attachment to the email.
- To be included in the Communication Connection, the invitation must come from either a Mother Advisor’s (or Grand Deputy’s) email address. This is to ensure that the Mother Advisor/Grand Deputy has approved the invitation prior to it being sent to Communication Connection.
- Please include the Assembly (or District), event name and date in the subject line of the email (i.e. District 24, Official Visit, 9/25/16).
- The Communication Connection will be emailed out the 10th of each month, May through February. The official Assembly copy will be sent to the email address of the Mother Advisor for that assembly.
- Individual wanting to receive the official Communication may sign up to receive it above.
For questions about the Communication Connection, please email Mrs. Pat Gewin at firstname.lastname@example.org or the webmaster at email@example.com. If you have problems signing up to the Communication Connection mailing list, please email the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.